Patupaiarehe | New Zealand
Deep forest or mountain spirits that play enchanting flute music.
- They’re sometimes hostile humans. Don’t worry, they won’t…harm you…? They use their flute to lure women into their hands to assault them and murder them.
- Although the description above describes their homes to be in the forest or mountain, they can also exist in large guarded communities.
- There isn’t just one…there is a society, based off of kinship. They don’t allow intruders to join their ranks. If anyone lingers amongst them, they won’t be very kind.
- The spirits are hunters and gatherers and only go out during the twilight hours.
- For their physical appearance, they have fair skin and light/red hair. Their size…varies on the legend.