This is the last creature of the Americas we are going to dive into. After this one, we will only have four mythological creatures left, all located in Oceania! Gah! Feels like just yesterday we were diving into the world of mythology.
What should we cover next?!
Ahuizoti | Mexico
Aquatic canine creature with a tail-hand.
- The fur on this hound clumps together to create spikes. Its hands are capable of manipulation, similar to humanoids.
- It likes humans, particularly nails, eyes and teeth. Shield yourself!
- You’ll find this creature near water. Any bodies of water. Caves near water. All of the above. As long as it’s near water.
- If prey is spotted, it’ll use its unique tail to swipe them up and drown them.
- Whoever is taken, their sacrificed to the rain god, supposedly.