Unicorn | Greece
“Dazzling horse with a spiral horn.”
- The unicorn did not come from Greek mythology but rather from Greek literature but has been referred to in ancient myths of India and China.
- Drinking from the horn of a unicorn can help or protect from stomach trouble, epilepsy, and poison.
- Inspiration for the description of the unicorn in Ctesia’s work is most likely the Indian rhinoceros.
- They’re representative of independence and grace.
- If you come across a unicorn, they’ll always run away. So, no on is going to believe you.