One of my personal favorites from Greek Mythology that still resonates in many other cultures even to this day.
Pegasus | Greece
“Winged stallion that helps heroes conquer deadly foes.”
- Pegasus has a brother! Being born by Medusa, Chrysaor is the brother of Pegasus. With the death of Medusa came two.
- With its hooves, Pegasus created a spring for Hippocrene (also translated to “horse spring.”)
- Speaking of translations, Pegasus loosely translates to “spring, well” and includes the origination of Pegasus (location-wise.)
- A job for the flying horse? Zeus had Pegasus carry his thunderbolts.
- The image of Pegasus has been used time and time again within logos or emblems.
SO love this, I am a Greek mythology nerd. 🙂